What Does Proxxy Offer?
We have a full range of options that will support an executive at any level.
We work behind the scenes to remove barriers, so you gain up to 25% more time and focus on what matters…
- Full communication coverage
- Implement time saving technology & best practice initiatives (i.e., Inbox Cleaning, Task Prioritization, Expenses, Thank You Program, Meeting Notes, Social Posts, Vision & Values, etc.)
- Access to Professional Service Providers (vetted SMB specialists)
Introduced to your team, your Proxxy brings best practices, tools for both you and your team…
- Efficiency +
- Help improve your processes and/or lead and run initiatives
- Best Practice Initiatives (i.e., Objective Setting, Career Mapping, Staff Assessments, Stakeholder Surveys, Achievement Programs, Budget Management, Meeting Effectiveness, SIG Structures, etc.)
Your Proxxy represents you in meetings and calls (so you can be in two places at once) and handles multiple initiatives for you with your team…
- Culture +
- Lead and run initiatives
- Best Practice Initiatives (i.e., Career Mapping, Staff Assessments, Stakeholder Surveys, Achievement Programs, Budget Management, Meeting Effectiveness, SIG Structures, etc.)
You’re ready for your Proxxy to be your full-time employee. They know your company, your people and you, they’ll be a perfect fit. Hire them from Proxxy and continue to receive the Efficiency communication coverage you’ve come to rely upon.
What is the return on investment?
Here are some of the initiatives we can and have completed for clients.
To Do list
Staff management tips
"The Chief of Staff is an executive’s operational backbone. They perform administrative functions, develop processes, manage initiatives, connect departments, and help form the culture... They are the enabler."
– Urvi Bhandari, Chief of Staff AT&T Marketing